суббота, 7 августа 2010 г.
New Museum with Legitimist Exhibition
In district-centre Podolsk in Moscow region the Museum of Anti-Bolshevism Resistance and the monument to the First “Dobrovolets” (original name of soldiers in white armies during the Russian Civil War of 1917 – 1922) were opened.
The opening of the museum and the monument became possible owing donation by Russian businessman Vladimir Melikhoff. At the opening ceremony the public prayer was served by bishop of Geneva and West Europe Mikhail who specially visited Podolsk. Also the Vice-Chairman of the Council of Federation (the upper chamber of the Russian Parliament) Mr Alexander Torshin and representatives of the Russian monarchist organisations participated too.
The exhibition includes the legitimist editions of 1930 – 1980-s by the Russian Imperial Union-Order.
Chancellery of the Commander of the RIU-O